• Luke Dashjr, a prolific Bitcoin Core developer, has publicly declared his disavowment of any Ordinal project associated with his name. • He revealed that […]Read more
Blockstream Research Team Pushes Bitcoin Platforms to New Levels
• Blockstream, a Bitcoin infrastructure company, has announced the formation of a formalized research team focused on advancing the core platforms of the Bitcoin ecosystem. […]Read more
Bitcoin: The 21st Century Investment Backed by Talmudic Teachings?
• This opinion editorial by Konstantin Rabin explores how Talmudic teachings might be applicable to the use of Bitcoin. • The Gemara advises that one […]Read more
Philippines Hosts First-Ever Bitcoin Island Retreat: A Landmark Event
Summary Payments processor Pouch.ph and exchange Coins.ph have announced their partnership to host the Philippines’ first-ever Bitcoin Island Retreat in Boracay. The retreat will bring […]Read more
Alles über Distributed Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Distributed Proof of Stake (DPoS) ist ein innovativer Ansatz zur Erreichung eines dezentralisierten Konsens in einer Blockchain-Umgebung. Es ist eine Weiterentwicklung der Proof-of-Stake-Technologie, die es […]Read more
Pick n Pay Now Accepts Bitcoin At All Stores – Shop With Crypto!
• Pick n Pay, a South African retailer, has launched acceptance of bitcoin across all stores. • Customers can use CryptoQR to buy groceries and […]Read more
Three Times I Passed on Investing in Bitcoin – Here’s What I Learned
• Konstantin Rabin is a finance and technology writer who was fortunate enough to learn about Bitcoin more than a decade ago. • He shares […]Read more
Play Bitcoin Chess & Scratch and Win Real Bitcoin!
• ZEBEDEE and VIKER have launched two new Bitcoin-powered games: Bitcoin Chess (iOS and Android) and Bitcoin Scratch (iOS and Android). • Players can earn […]Read more
Gemini Co-Founder Alleges $1.2 Billion Fraud by Genesis, DCG
• Cameron Winklevoss, Co-Founder of Gemini, released a letter alleging that Genesis and its parent company, Digital Currency Group (DCG), defrauded Gemini and over 340,000 […]Read more
Satoshi’s Vision: Bitcoin Makes Property Rights Accessible To All
• Satoshi Nakamoto created the first block in the Bitcoin blockchain on January 3rd, 2009, which kickstarted an entire movement. • The message engraved in […]Read more